The Perth Blitz formed in 2006 and have a long standing tradition of being a family friendly and inclusive club located in Manning, only 6 minutes from the city. The club expanded to include a Juniors side in 2013, and a womens side in 2017.
Our aim is to become a leader in WA Gridiron, nurturing and improving players to a State and National level. We pioneered the introduction of a Women's league, and have even started a program for younger children to be introduced to the sport.
In our 14 years since inception, there have been significant highlights from the club:
- Have made the finals 10 times
- Two Championships in 2011/12 & 2013/14
- Have made the finals every year of competition
- Two Undefeated Championships in 2017/18 & 2019/20
- Have made the finals 4 times
- Two Championships in 2016/17 & 2017/18